• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

fell on face/head

bignbrown

Bluelighter
last night i drank too much alcohol, far too much and i blacked out, i woke up with a painful hip and just thought i must of fell over, but my friend told me i was trying to climb a wall and i fell off now my face is hurting on the left side, mainly under my eye, i dont think i directly hit my head i think my hip broke my fall and i hit my cheekbone area, it hurts when i move my mouth and i have slight pain under my eye and to the side of it too, feels like pressure around my eye aswell.

I do have a few symptoms of slight concussion but i think thats just the hangover effects, is there a chance something serious like a blood clot or bleeding in the brain could occur? I hope its just bruising or something, i cant get to docs really til monday.

thanks

you took a dive - a bit of bruising and a tad of pain - the hell you going to an MD? did you never get in a fight and give and take ?

maybe compressed orbital bone? I'd make a visit to a doc or emerg just to make sure there's nothing going on. For any sort of head trauma they're usually order a head CT scan. Good call on getting it checked out. Just be wary of worsening symptoms. One of the big indicators for increased swelling in the brain is dilated pupils